Wednesday, February 24, 2010

After the last week I know this is possible. After leaving my job (almost a year ago) to follow my passions and figuring out what that looks like. In one week my new life as an Information Curator™ came to fruition. The Second Thursday of Feb, I began hosting a Marshall Shore: Phoenix Retro Spectacular, check out foundphx.com for more info. It was a huge success, had a blast curating and presenting to a 50 + crowd at Phoenix Metro Retro. Two days later Paul and I hosted our Annual Mardi Gras that raised $135 for CASS. If that was not enough, a few days later presented Off the Shelf: Looking Beyond Libraries for Inspiration for Infopeople. Life is amazing and I could never have dream I would be here writing these words. Best advice just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment